Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thank You!


Alright, my first extended road trip of the Summer Reading season is over n' done with. A HUGE thank you to all of the kids, parents, and librarians that came out to play along and to help us with the first 11 (12 actually) pages of the "Super Princess Madam Zorony" story.

My VERY capable assistant and I had tons of fun and I can't wait to visit the rest of you very soon!

The action has been fast and furious, so I'm still working on the finals for pages 5-12. However, the sketches and text are posted below for those of you that are anxious to find out "what happened next?"


Pg 5 - Moses Lake: He took her to a hidden cave, and Patrick asked Madam Z about the necklace.
Pg 6 - Warden: "This necklace is called the Heart of Power and Dr. Dexter will stop at nothing to get it!"
Pg 7 - Royal City: "It's the most poweful necklace in the Universe. We should follow it to the Palace of Sam. The light will show us the way.
Pg 8 - Soap Lake: "Patrick, I've got an idea! Bubble me with this Bubble Blaster...""Okay???"
Pg 9 - Soap Lake: "...and climb in when you're done!"
Pg 10 - Ephrata: They floated gently away, but suddenly they spotted Dr. Dexter!
Pg 11 - Quincy: Whizzzzzz... SMACKOOSH! The arrow Alligator flew with incredible speed. But, the bubble didn't pop. "Please take me with you," said Allez the alligator.
Pg 12 - "Okay Allez. Keep wagging your tail. It's working! I can see the Golden Palace of Sam!"

And so it goes :) Stay tuned! I'll have the final, printable pages posted by Monday morning. Have a great weekend, and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment